How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Made of steel
- White glass shade
- Schoolhouse style shade
- Includes 12" (1') of chain and 120" (10') of brown wire
- Longest possible height setting is 60.75"
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 9.75"
- Maximum Height: 60.75"
- Diameter: 11.5"
- Width: 11.5"
- Canopy Height: 3"
- Canopy Diameter: 6.625"
- Chain Length: 12"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Not Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 120"
- ETL Listed, Damp Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Academy Collection Products
Our SKU: Sea Gull Lighting 65437
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sea Gull Lighting 65437-962
- Sea Gull Lighting 65437-782
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Sea Gull Lighting 65437 Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|ETL Rating||Damp location|
|Genre||Midcentury / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|