How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Made of steel
- White etched glass shade
- Bell shaped shade
- Includes 12" (1') of chain and 120" (10') of brown wire
- Longest possible height setting is 58.5"
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 7.5"
- Maximum Height: 58.5"
- Diameter: 7.5"
- Width: 7.5"
- Canopy Height: 3"
- Canopy Diameter: 6.625"
- Chain Length: 12"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Product Weight: 4 lbs.
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1 (Included)
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Voltage: 120
- Wire Length: 120"
- Energy Star: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- ETL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- California Title 24: A regulation designed to encourage the use of lower energy lamping configurations in order to reduce the energy used for residential and commercial lighting within the state.
Additional Sea Gull Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Products
- Shop All Sea Gull Lighting Sussex Collection Products
Sea Gull Lighting 69459BLE Product Specifications
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|