Single Inlet Continuous Ventilation Control (CVC) for Soler and Palau TD-150 In Line Fan with 218 CFM
Soler and Palau's CVC allow a new or existing bath fan to run continuously on a low speed. In conjunction with an S&P TD series fan a CVC will immediately improve the air quality in the home and reduce the damaging effects of moisture and mold. These are designed to meet the requirements of ASHRAE 62.2 and the International Residential Code. In areas where ASHRAE 62.2 is not a requirement the CVC is still an economical choice to improve indoor air quality.
- 218 CFM Maximum Flow
- Continuous Flow @ .25" SP is 20 CFM
- Reduces remodeling costs, helps meet ASHRAE 62.2 requirements
- Perfect for homes, apartments, dorms, hotels and elderly housing
- Economical and easy to install in your existing wall box
- CVC works with most fan controls, i.e. motion sensors, timers, speed controllers
- Undetectable, efficient and effective
- Operates with any standard switchNo programming required
Additional Soler and Palau Links
This Soler and Palau item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Soler and Palau CVC-150
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the CVC-150 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Soler and Palau products with over 400 warehouses across the country.