Rockton 12" Rough-in Two-Piece Elongated Toilet with Dual Force Technology
The Rockton toilet with Dual Force technology delivers precision engineered performance and meets strict water conservation standards, providing years of trouble-free operation. The geometric tank design echoes contemporary style in any bath or powder room.
- Dual Force technology allows the choice of .8 gallon flush for liquid or light waste. The 1.6 gallon flush is for bulk or solid waste
- Dual Force technology can save the average family of 4 up to 24,000 gallons of water per year with the .8 gallon option
- Two-button actuator provides easy-to-use flushing options
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- A sanitary guard helps prevent liquid from getting under the tank
- Elongated bowl has an extended rim length for comfortable use by adults
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) compliant
- Conforms to CSA B45 National Consensus Standards
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System.
Additional Sterling Links
This Sterling item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sterling 402027-96*
- Sterling 402027-47*
- Sterling 402027-0*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 402027 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sterling products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Learn more about Sterling High Efficiency ToiletsTake a look at Sterling Water Saving Toilets. Sterling offers several different toilet models and styles that will not only look great in your home or project, but will also save you money on purchasing, as well as on your water bill.