How To Replace or Install a ToiletThis step by step How-To will teach you to replace or install a new toilet. Replacing your existing toilet is easy and can save on water usage.
Learn more about Sterling High Efficiency ToiletsTake a look at Sterling Water Saving Toilets. Sterling offers several different toilet models and styles that will not only look great in your home or project, but will also save you money on purchasing, as well as on your water bill.
2-piece Toilet with Elongated Bowl from the Stinson Series
Subtle design lines give the Stinson Collection its understated elegance, and its clean appearance suits a variety of personal preferences in decor. The two-piece toilet with Pro Force™ technology delivers consistent, reliable flushing power.
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish.
- Uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush; meets today's strict water conservation standards.
- Optimized siphonic flush action maximizes bulk waste removal; one flush performance.
- Large 9" x 8" water surface keeps bowl clean and reduces odor.
- Elongated bowl has an extended rim length for comfortable use by adults.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation system.
- Limited 5-year warranty.
- Conforms to CSA B45 National Consensus Standards.
Additional Sterling Links
Sterling 402076 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Flush Technology||Pro Force|
|Flush Type||Siphon Jet, Gravity Flush|
|Gallons Per Flush||1.28|
|Installation Type||Floor Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Trip Lever Placement||Left|
|Water Area||8 x 9|