This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Curb Flashing Kit Required
- The prismatic, lens provides 100% diffusion and eliminates hotspots and glare while maximizing light output.
- The triple glazed acrylic lens provides thermal and UV protection.
- Exterior weep gutters, multi-surface wet seal and integral condensation prevent moisture from penetrating construction.
- The frame is completely sealed and welded to eliminate expansion and contraction for a higher quality installation.
- The double hip design collects sunlight at lower levels in than a flat lens.
- Flashing kits are available for curb installation.
- A manual vent control allows this skylight to be easily opened to vent your home.
- Built in bug screens prevent pests from entering your home while the skylight is open.
- Total Width: 26-5/8 inches
- Total Length: 38-5/8 inches
- Rough Opening Height: 34-1/2 inches
- Rough Opening Width: 22-1/2 inches
- Finished Frame Height: 39 inches
- Finished Frame Width: 27 inches
- Outside Curb Height: 37-1/2 inches
- Outside Curb Width: 25-1/2 inches
- Dome Lens Width: 21-1/4 inches
- Dome Lens Length: 33-1/4 inches
- Operation: Manual
- Aluminum Construction
- Nominal Dimensions: 39" (L) x 27" (W)
- 211TL3: 5" Curb Mount Flashing Kit
- 211TL6: 3" Curb Mount Flashing Kit
- 211RUY - 2' x 2' vented pyramid skylight.
- 211TKV - 2' x 4' vented pyramid skylight.
Additional Sunoptics Links
This Sunoptics item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Sunoptics 211T60
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 211T60 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Sunoptics products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.