How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- From the Milano Collection
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Cone Shaped Shade
- Convertible From Mini Pendant To Monorail Pendant With X-Ad04Wh Adapter And Cb31455 Monorail Kit (Not Included)
- Umbra Glass
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Candelabra (E12)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 8.75
- Width: 5.25
- Diameter: 5.25
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Milano Collection Products
Our SKU: Vaxcel Lighting PD30128
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vaxcel Lighting PD30128SN
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Vaxcel Lighting PD30128 Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Multi-Colored, Red|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.