This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Required
ARS Collection 250 CFM 42" Wall Mounted Duct-Free Air Recovery System (ARS) European Style Range Hood with Halogen Lights
Do you have a condo, high-rise, or other situation where ducting out of the home is not feasible and where duct-free cooking is a reality? The Vent-A-Hood Duct-Free Air Recovery System (ARS) is the answer. The Duct-Free ARS collects the rising gases, separates the grease, contains the odor, and traps the smoke for complete cooking air recovery. While conventional ductless hoods return contaminates into the kitchen, a duct-free Vent-A-Hood is different. Here is how the 4-phase ARS Patent-Pending process systematically eliminates contaminants, reclaiming the air and returning it clean and fresh into the kitchen.
- Phase 1: Active canopy technology effectively captures cooking vapors
- Phase 2: Centrifugal grease extractor removes grease from air stream
- Phase 3: Massive activated carbon bed has 50 times more exposure than conventional ductless hoods
- Phase 4: High efficiency microfilter uses interception, impaction and diffusion process to capture even minute smoke particles
And because the 4 Phase Process works so well, your home interior, including furnishings and fabrics, stay cleaner and last longer. Now, that's what we call fresh.
Like all Vent-A-Hood systems, the ARS series is made in the USA and offers the quality, craftsmanship and performance you've come to expect from the company that invented kitchen ventilation. They work hard to live up to their reputation as the most respected name in home ventilation. So, not only do they make sure you get better air, they guarantee you get great value.
- Wide open active canopy
- Centrifugal blower that separates grease out of the cooking air
- Massive activated carbon bed to trap odors
- High Efficiency smoke trapping filter: The deep pleated accordion construction gives a lot of filter surface area in a compact package for long life
- 3 Halogen lamps (Included)
- 250 CFM internal blower. The reduced CFM
- allows the air to be properly cleaned (longer dwell time)
- uses less energy
- and is quieter
- Made in the USA
- Duct cover extension available for ceilings up to 9' (sold separately)
- Maximum Ceiling Height: 108"
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 74"
- Height: 14"
In 1937 Vent-A-Hood patented the first residential range hood and launched a new category of appliances that they have pioneered ever since. Miles Woodard III, President and CEO at Vent-A-Hood Ltd says, "Our commitment to you is to be obsessively 'single-minded' by providing the highest quality home range hoods and ventilation products possible. We commit to offering only time-tested ventilation technology and low maintenance systems, at fair market value. It is this 'single-minded' commitment that has lead to 75 years of satisfied customers and maintenance-free range hood."
Additional Vent-A-Hood Links
This Vent-A-Hood item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Vent-A-Hood PDAH14-K42 BL
- Vent-A-Hood PDAH14-K42 SS
- Vent-A-Hood PDAH14-K42 WH
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the PDAH14-K42 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Vent-A-Hood products with over 400 warehouses across the country.