Power Supply for Von Duprin Electric Strikes and Electromagnetic Locks
Complete the installation of your Von Duprin electronic exit device with this versatile power supply. The PS861 series power supply is designed for electromagnetic locks and electric strikes on single-door applications. The output power is field selectable for either 24VDC @ 1 ampere or 12VDC @ 2 ampere. Options include keylock cover with sealed lead acid battery pack and/or a fire alarm release relay. The pair of batteries will provide back-up power for three hours at full load or seven hours at half load. Batteries will automatically recharge when failed power is restored. The fire alarm release relay will cut power to your exit device when a fire alarm is in effect, ensuring obstacle free egress in emergencies.
Over the years, Von Duprin has been an innovator in many new concepts to the industry. Currently, Von Duprin manufactures the widest range of exit devices and outside trim operations, all designed to meet the needs of architects and building owners.
- Terminal block will accept up to 14 gauge wire
- Enclosure is 10" Height x 10" Width x 4"Depth
- Gray finish
- Includes a one-hinged cover
- Constructed of heavy 19-gauge steel
- Six 1/2" knockout holes provided for conduit connection
- Field selectable for either 24VDC @ 1 ampere or 12VDC @ 2 ampere
- Keylock cover and sealed acid battery pack option available
- Fire alarm release relay option available
Additional Von Duprin Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Von Duprin Products
Our SKU: Von Duprin PS861
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Von Duprin PS861*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Von Duprin PS861 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.