Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.
- Integral Electronic Driver (included)
- May be dimmed with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- ANSI Compliant Warm / Neutral LED Bins for the finest color consistency possible
- 25° cutoff angle for comfortable general and task lighting
- Replaceable LED module and lens
- LED - Light Emitting Diode: Highly efficient diodes produce little heat and have an extremely long lifespan.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Watts Per Bulb: 4
- Wattage: 4
- Average Hours: 50000
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 75
- Color Temperature: 4500K
- Lumens: 201
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- WAC Lighting takes a leadership approach within the industry in manufacturing, product development and social responsibility and continues to build their technological and research core competencies to develop a robust product assortment that is supported by a first-class team, distinguishing our company from the competition as a true leader in Solid State Lighting.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting LED Open Reflector Trims Collection Products
WAC Lighting HR-LED251E-C Product Specifications
|Collection||2-Inch Recessed Trims|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||75|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Trim Style||Open Trims|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||4|