This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Remodel Recessed Lighting Shallow Air Tight Housing
Small sized downlight is compact enough to fit in 2x6 joist installations, allowing these to be used in "shallow" such as multi-story dwellings or where attic space is used for storage.
- Description: Line voltage remodel shallow housing.
- Materials: Housing is 20 gauge steel, painted white. Frame, junction box is heavy gauge galvanized steel.
- Mounting: Clips allow easy removal of housing. Accommodates surface thickness of up to 1". 4 7/16" cutout hole.
- Ratings: Non-IC rated. Insulation must be kept at least 3" away from the housing.
- J-Box: Seven knockouts and four Romex(R) style wiring connectors provided for ease of installation. Rated for branch and chain wiring.
- Thermal Protection: Thermal protector supplied with R-401S-R-A protects against over-lamping.
- Listing: UL & CUL Listed. Suitable for damp locations.
- Certified Air Tight per ASTM E283.
- 5 year W.A.C. Lighting product warranty.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
This WAC Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- WAC Lighting R-401S-R-A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the R-401S-R-A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of WAC Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.