This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
This WAC Lighting housing is a line voltage, airtight / non-IC rated housing that accommodates a 120 volt input and is meant for remodel construction projects.
The trim for this housing is not included. We have provided trim options for you - once you add the housing to the cart, you can choose which trim style you want that fits this housing.
- Aperture or cut-out size of the hole: 4.4375"
- For use with 4" trims
- J-Box and transformer are accessible through the ceiling
- Supplied thermal protector protects against over-lamping
- 5 year WAC product warranty on this housing
- Non-IC-Rated - this housing must have a 3" clearance from any insulation when being installed
- Meets ASTM E283 airtight codes with RGK gasket kit (sold separately)
- Utilizes PAR20 50W lamps (sold separately)
- Standards - UL and cUL rated for use in damp locations
- Housing is 20 gauge steel
- Frame, junction box and hanger bars are heavy gauge galvanized steel
- Seven knockouts and four non-metallic sheathed cable style wiring connectors are provided for ease of installation
- Rated for branch and chain wiring
- Supplied clips allow easy removal of housing
- Accommodates mounting surface up to 3/4" thick
Additional WAC Lighting Links
This WAC Lighting item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- WAC Lighting R-401S-R-A
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the R-401S-R-A and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of WAC Lighting products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.