SmartKey Re-Key TechnologyEasily and securely re-key your lock in seconds using SmartKey Technology. The best security is smart security.
Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Deadbolt from the Collections Series with Kwikset SmartKey Cylinder
The Single cylinder deadbolt from the Collections Series with Kwikset SmartKey Cylinder provides tough, effective protection at an affordable price. It is equipped with a full 1" throw bolt and is now available with SmartKey™ Re-Key technology. It is also equipped with a 1" full bolt and titanium alloy throw bolt core. The deadbolts have ‘free’ spinning guards to deter wrench attacks, anti-pry shields, anti-pick top pins, along with ball bearing embedded cylinder cores for uncompromised security. Grade 1 security is the highest level of residential security available.
- Operated by a key on the exterior and a thumb turn on the interior
- The SmartKey Deadbolt is re-keyable in less than 30 seconds by using the included learn tool without removing the lock from the door.
- Adjustable Backset to 2-3/8 or 2-3/4
- ANSI A156.5 and BHMA Grade 1 Rating Meets commercial building requirements
- Provides the best security available
- Pick Resistant – SmartKey withstands the highest level of UL pick testing, UL 437, Par. 11.6
- THE NEW KWIKSET SMARTKEY 5-PIN CYLINDER IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLDER WEISER LOCK CYLINDERS. PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER DETAILS (888) 649-0865
Additional Weiser Lock Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Weiser Lock Products
- Shop All Weiser Lock Deadbolts Collection Products
Our SKU: Weiser Lock GCD9471-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Weiser Lock GCD94715S
- Weiser Lock GCD9471514S
- Weiser Lock GCD94713BRS
Lifetime Polished Brass
- Weiser Lock GCD9471501S
- Weiser Lock GCD9471502S
- Weiser Lock GCD947126DS
- Weiser Lock GCD947115S
- Weiser Lock GCD947111PS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Weiser Lock GCD9471-S Product Specifications
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.