Weslock 7310N Monoghan Privacy Leverset from the Molten Bronze, Monoghan Collections
The privacy function is locked on the outside when a button is pressed on the inside. Rotating the inside lever or hitting the button unlocks the door making it panic proof. An emergency release in the outside lever unlocks the door as well.
If security, safety, and style are important to you, then Weslock is your choice for quality hardware for your home. Not only are they strong and long lasting, but Weslock hardware is well built for years of use in the home. Weslock features a mechanism allowing you to easily exit the home in the event of an emergency. The safety minded locking mechanism are also easy to activate and simple for even small children to operate. Weslock is high style as well as security and safety. The designs enhance the image of your home and the details such as concealed installation screws have a finished look unlike all others.
Exceeds ANSI A 156.2 Grade II Lock Standards
Solid Molten Brass
1" Throw Bolt with Two Hardened Steel Rollers Prevent Sawing
Removable Door Knob/Lever Prevents Scratching During Installation
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.
Weslock 7310N Reviews
Rated 2 out of
Outstanding, AlmostI was thrilled with the appearance and feel of this product out of the box. It is massively solid and the installation was quite straightforward. I bought eight of these things and they all behave the same. Now for the problems:
1. The springs are too weak to return the lever to a neutral, level position. After depressing the lever it remains in a rather droopy position. When one feels the force that the springs apply to return the lever to level, it is apparent that they are not even close to being strong enough.
2. When installing the handleset, once the rosette touches the door, any additional tightening will cause the mechanism to bind. It becomes rough and stiff to turn and will not return to neutral. If the screws are left loose enough to permit free motion, the rosette will move during use.
3. The lock mechanism is not reliable. When the button is pushed a click is felt, but the door may or may not be locked at this point. A bit of a problem for privacy.
Hopefully these things can be corrected as this is an awesome addition to the appearance of any door. Considering the cost of this item, I would have hoped for much better performance.
Date published: 2013-03-13
Rated 5 out of
Date published: 2012-03-02
Rated 4 out of
Substantial handlesThese door handles are nice and heavy, and the handle itself has a great hand-feel. They are fairly large, and all the pieces are thick metal; they look really good on our solid, rustic wood doors. On a visually, or physically, lighter door, they would probably be too much. The handle mechanisms are really stiff out of the box, so I used some WD-40 to help loosen them up prior to assembling them. Installation was very easy, and the directions were pretty straightforward. I had one door set that was mis-drilled and wouldn't go together. Fortunately, we bought an extra set, just in case.
Date published: 2013-04-16
Buy the Weslock 7310N at Build.com. Research Weslock 7310N online. Find Weslock 7310N features and specifications. Get the best deal by comparing the Weslock 7310N today.
The cost to ship items varies by item, shipment and shipping option.
Free Ground Shipping on Orders Over $49
Standard ground shipping transit time is 5-7 business days.
* This offer excludes deliveries made to Alaska and Hawaii.
Free Freight Shipping on Orders Over $1500
Curb side delivery (also called freight or "LTL" shipping) is reserved for large, heavy, or oversized items like chandeliers, bathtubs, shower doors, etc. Items are palletized and loaded onto a large truck for shipment, and delivered to your curb by scheduled appointment. Transit time is 7-10 business days.
* For exact shipping costs, add the product(s) to your cart and enter your zip code.