This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Remote control Recommended
Duct Cover Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Recommended
- An Included 650 CFM Built-In Blower Quickly Clears Your Kitchen of Unwanted Odors and Residual Cooking Heat
- The Cooking Area is Illuminated by 2 Halogen Lights (Bulbs Included)
- Innovative 6 Speed Electronic Touch Controls Allow for Precise Control of Your Cooking Environment
- Stylish and Beautiful Stainless Steel Construction
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
- Integrated Auto Delay-Off Function Powers Down the Range Hood After 5 Minutes when Activated
- Optional Recirculating Kit Available (Single Blower Units Only - Model ZRC-7036B)
- Optional RF Remote Control Available (Model 14000005)
- ACT™ Feature Available on 650 CFM Equipped Models Only
- ACT™: Zephyr's proprietary Airflow Control Technology allows for the adjustability of the range hood's overall CFM output in order to comply with local code requirements. This is achieved via an on-board computer that limits the maximum output of the range hood from the standard 650 CFM to 390 CFM or 290 CFM (subsequently lowering the number of fan speeds to 3 at 390 CFM and 2 at 290 CFM). With the ability to be installed in a variety of code-bound environments, ACT™-equipped Zephyr range hoods are an extremely versatile choice.
- Recirculating Range Hood (Optional): Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.
- CFM: 200 to 1200
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 18"
- Ceiling Height: 8' - 12'
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" - 36"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 1 to 9
- Blower Speeds: 6
- Duct Discharge: Horizontal or Vertical
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
- AK7500B: 30" Width
- AK7536B (This Model): 36" Width
- AK7548B: 42" Width
Additional Zephyr Links
Our SKU: Zephyr AK7536B
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Zephyr AK7536BS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Zephyr AK7536B Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|CFM||1200, 200, 290, 390, 400, 650|
|CFM (High)||1200, 650|
|CFM (low)||200, 400|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||144|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||96|
|Configuration||Under Cabinet Range Hood|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||10" Round, 3-1/4" x 10", 8" Round|
|Fan Speeds||2, 3, 6|
|Filter Type||Baffle Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||26" to 36"|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year Labor, 3 Year Parts|
|Maximum Sones||6, 9|
|Minimum Sones||1, 2|
|Motor Type||Dual Centrifugal, Single Centrifugal|
|Number Of Lights||2|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sones||1, 2, 6, 9, 3, 4|
|Watts Per Bulb||35|