Wall Mounted Installation Made Easy by ZephyrWatch how easy it is to install a Zephyr wall mounted range hood! Zephyr includes simple and easy to follow instructions along with premium craftsmanship, making their wall mounted hoods perfect for both a do-it-yourself and professional installation.
Our Team Reviews the Zephyr DCBL SystemWatch our media team describe some of the amazing features and benefits of the Zephyr DCBL system!
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Recommended
- Includes a 715 CFM Built-In Blower to Quickly Clear Your Kitchen of Unwanted Air Pollution
- Illuminate your cooking area with 3 LED bulbs
- Innovative Electronic LCD Provide For Unparalleled Mastery of Your Kitchen Environment
- Beautiful Stainless Steel Construction
- Optional Ductless Kit Available
- ACT™: Zephyr's proprietary Airflow Control Technology allows for the adjustability of the range hood's overall CFM output in order to comply with local code requirements. This is achieved via an on-board computer that limits the maximum output of the range hood from the standard 715 CFM to 590, 390 CFM or 290 CFM. With the ability to be installed in a variety of code-bound environments, ACT™-equipped Zephyr range hoods are an extremely versatile choice.
- Bloom™ HD LED Lighting: Zephyr is the only manufacturer in the industry to pair dimmable LED light bulbs with their range hoods. Even at just 3 watts each, these bulbs emit as much light as a 20-watt halogen and provide a more focused, uniform pattern that doesn't produce any hot spots on the cooking surface. Through the use of a dedicated heat sink in conjunction with their low operating wattage each light remains cool to the touch. With bright, cool light Zephyr makes it easier to prepare and enjoy the foods you love.
- DCBL Suppression System™: Zephyr is the first range hood manufacturer to implement a blower unit that runs from direct current (DC) power. This equates to remarkably low power consumption, quieter operation while delivering CFMs that outperform its closest AC-derived counterpart.
- CFM: 250 to 715
- Width: 35-7/16"
- Depth: 22-1/16"
- Height: 50"
- Ceiling Height: 96" - 144"
- Height Above Cooktop: 26" - 34"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 0.8 to 5.8
- Blower Speeds: 6
- Duct Discharge: Vertical
- ZVO-E30AG: 715 CFM 42" Wide
- ZVO-M90AG: 715 CFM 36" Wide (This Model)
Additional Zephyr Links
Our SKU: Zephyr ZVO-M90AG
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Zephyr ZVO-M90AG
Stainless Steel / Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Zephyr ZVO-M90AG Product Specifications
|Recirculating Kit Manual|
|Available Without Blower||No|
|CFM||250, 715, 590, 390, 290|
|CFM (High) to Sones||715 to 5.8|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||144|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||96|
|Control Type||Electronic LCD|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Duct Size||8" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||26" to 34"|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Sones||4.5, 3, 1.2, 0.8, 5.8|
|Watts Per Bulb||3|