This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
70 CFM Combination Heater with Exhaust Fan and Lighting
The Combination Ceramic Heater Series will instantly make your home a more comfortable place, providing the perfect solution for rooms that are in need of extra warmth.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Includes: Heater, Exhaust, and Light
- Bright 100 Watt Maximum Standard Bulb (Bulb Not Included)
- Moonstone glass light lens diffuses light throughout the room and will not yellow and become brittle over time
- Self regulating Ceramic Heating Element provides 1350 watts of safe and effective warmth
- Easily Installs Using the Included Hanger brackets
- Metal duct connection collar and damper protects against back drafts
- Housing Dimensions: 14.5" Width x 8.375" Depth x 6.5" Height
- Grill Dimensions: 17.125" Width x 9.875" Depth
- CFM: 70
- Effective Ventilation For: Bathrooms Up to 70 sq. ft. and Other Rooms Up to 85 sq. ft.
- Available in Contractor Packs
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Combination Ceramic Heater Collection Products
Our SKU: Air King AK55L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King AK55L
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King AK55L Product Specifications
|CFM (High) to Sones||70 to 5|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||85|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.