The ENERGY STAR® Eco-Exhaust Fan Series provides high-volume ventilation while operating at a barely audible sound level. This unit features Air King's new BOOST setting which ensures that the fan is operating and the proper CFM despite a higher static pressure. This advanced feature helps the fan maintain it's ASHRAE 62.2 certification in diverse set of operating environments.
The ESB130D features a low profile grill that nearly vanishes into the ceiling and a motor with a large, nearly silent, centrifugal blower wheel that outputs a maximum of 130 CFM. Air King products are built with the highest expectations of performance, value and durability.
- Dual Speed Operation
- California Title 24 Compliant
- Easily Installs Using the Included Adjustable Hanging Brackets
- Motor Designed for Continuous Operation
- Lowest Possible HVI-Certified Sound Rating - Less than 0.3 Sones
- Listed for Installation Over a Tub or Shower on a GFCI Circuit
- 6" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing
- Source Control: Preventing or Limiting the Introduction of Pollutants
- Local Exhaust: Removing High Concentrations of Contaminants in the Rooms Where They Occur (Kitchens and Bathrooms).
- Whole House Ventilation: Diluting the air in the main living spaces to remove unavoidable contaminants from people, pets, cleaning, off gassing, etc
- New BOOST Setting Ensures Consistent Ventilation Across a Wider Variety of Operating Environments
- Grille Dimensions: 14-5/16" x 14-5/16"
- Housing Dimensions: 12-3/4 x 12-7/8" x 9-7/8"
- Duct Size: 6"
- Max CFM: 130
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Eco Exhaust Collection Products
Our SKU: Air King ESB130D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King ESB130D
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Air King ESB130D Product Specifications
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||130 to 0.3|
|CFM (Low) to Sones||50 to 0.3|
|CFM (Med) to Sones||93 to 0.3|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Ventilation Area||150|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.