Energy Star 30" 300 CFM 3-Speed Range Hood Insert from the Barcelona Collection
The ESSEV Power Pack brings the kitchen alive. The unit can mount into a custom crafted canopy or flush to the bottom of a cabinet, allowing proper ventilation to occur while blending into the decor of the kitchen and being energy efficient. The ESSEV Series is one of the first ENERGY STAR Qualified Power Packs on the market in this category and now gives homeowners a new choice they did not previously have available to them.
Over the forty years Air King has been in business, they have developed something of a reputation for manufacturing quality ventilation products, offering products at a good value, and providing excellent service for their products. Air King believes that a home is more than just a house, it is a sanctuary from the busy world, so shouldn't it be comfortable as well? Their mission is to make homes healthier, more comfortable, and more convenient, and they have delivered for over 40-years.
- Includes: Dual 18 watt 4 pin high efficacy fluorescent lamps (as bright as 2-75 watt incandescent bulbs) illuminate the cooking surface, allowing the hood to be compliant with Title 24 of the California Residential Lighting Standards
- 3-Speed motor controls control the speed of the motor for powerful yet quiet operation at all speeds
- Aluminum dishwasher safe mesh grease filters capture grease and debris from the cooking surface and are easily removed for cleaning
- 4 Position Slider Control Switch
- Dimensions: 11" Height x 28" Width x 11" Depth
- CFM: 140-300
- Sones: 0.7-4.6
- 6" Round Duct Connection
- Chimney Extension Available
- Convertible to Ductless Operation with Addition of BCCF-03
Additional Air King Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Air King Products
- Shop All Air King Barcelona Collection Products
Our SKU: Air King ESSEV28
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Air King ESSEV28*
- Air King ESSEV28
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.