8,000 - 43,000 BTU Thermostatic Capable Electronic Pellet Stove
The NPS45 amalgamates Napoleon’s superior pellet performance with the convenience of complete automation. This pellet stove has a purge cycle which automatically cleans the burn pot of residue at start-up, shutdown and every 60 minutes, substantially reducing the frequency of cleaning cycles. Burning renewable pellet fuel makes this a Go Green environmentally friendly product and it has the convenience of a 55 lb. hopper for up to 55 hours of operation, and the hopper is larger than a standard 40 lb. bag, allowing overlapping loading and eliminating partial bags.
- 22.375" Width x 30.5" Height x 26.625" Depth
- From 8,000 to 40,000 BTU’s (varies depending on pellet quality)
- Failsafe™ auto ignition and auger system for quick fire starting
- Large 55 lb hopper for up to 55 hours of continuous operation
- Easy to access, automated control panel
- 3" or 4" rear pellet vent
- Certified for bedrooms, bathrooms, bed sitting rooms and mobile homes
- Allows for convection blower adjustments on any heat setting
- Flashing light warns you when fuel is expended
- Adjustable combustion air and/or pellet feed rate
- Purge cycle cleans the burn pot of residue
- A Napoleon® Go Green environmentally friendly product
- Up to 2000 sq. feet of heating capacity
- President's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Time after time, Napoleon® has led the way with new and innovative, patented technology. When you install a Napoleon® fireplace, stove or insert you can rest assured that you will enjoy a lifetime of reliable performance year after year. With the wide variety of products Napoleon can satisfy the heating needs in any room of your home.
Additional Napoleon Links
This Napoleon item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Napoleon NPS45
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the NPS45 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Napoleon products with over 400 warehouses across the country.