9500 Series 80,000 BTU Furnace with Single Stage 1/2 Horsepower X13 ECM Motor
Advanced engineering and dexterous design combine to create an unparalleled long lasting performance from the efficient and compact 9500 series furnace. With a multi-speed ECM X-13 motor, a variety of high quality components made of corrosion resistant heavy gauge aluminized and stainless steel along with a durable powder coated exterior designed for durability and efficiency, the warmth, comfort and quiet operations from this furnace will continue to be delivered for years. Easy to install with a variety of installation positions available, along with the versatility of multiple venting and fuel options, Napoleon has created the perfect option for almost any home, and backs this promise with their President's Limited Lifetime Guarantee.
95% AFUE: With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency of 95%, the 9500 series furnace makes its mark as top of its class in both its superior design and efficient engineering. Save over $1,000 per year in energy costs while relaxing in the comfort of your home that's perfectly heated and whisper quiet.
- High efficiency ECM X-13 motor provides ultimate performance.
- Corrosion resistant heavy gauged aluminized-steel heat exchanger for lasting durability.
- Stainless steel heat recover coil for efficient heat distribution.
- Aluminized multi-port in shot burners create perfect flames.
- Self diagnostic integrated furnace control ensures quick and accurate service.
- Durable sound reducing insulated cabinet keeps noise to a minimum.
- AFUE rating of 95 percent ensures high efficiency.
- Convenient zero clearance to combustibles for ease and versatility in installation.
- Comes standard with president's limited lifetime warranty with registration.
- Depth: 29.5"
- Height: 32.875"
- Width: 17.5"
- Heating Area: 4500 feet
- AFUE Rating: 0.95%
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- BTU: 80000
Napoleon traces its lineage back to 1976, when Wolfgang Schroeter began manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. No one could have imagined then what would lay ahead for Wolf Steel Ltd.
Every new product Napoleon introduces is designed and built with the customer’s comfort and convenience in mind, staying ahead of the competition through superior engineering and product quality and performance.
Buld.com strongly recommends that installation of all heating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems be installed by a licensed contractor. Under the terms of the manufacturer's warranty it is required that the system be checked, started up and signed-off on by a licensed HVAC technician before being put in service. Supporting installation documentation must be submitted before the factory warranty will be honored. The purchaser is responsible for conforming to any local or state codes. Unqualified persons should not attempt installation of this or any other HVAC system.
Our SKU: Napoleon NPX080S3A
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued